6582A SID MEGASALE #9 ***THE LAST ONE***

Wilba

Wilba did you really send these on wednesday?

How the fook did they manage to get from Australia to Ireland in 3/4 working days!

Did you hand them some Irish immigrant (theres fucking tonnes!  :P) who was returning home on a plane that day?

That must be a new record!

Thanks a lot man,

I thoroughly enjoy the hard work you put in with all the sid orders, and all the hard work you do fullstop!

NO SIDS FOR YOU!!! COME BACK NEVER!!!

MEGA-SALE #9 is FINISHED

IT WAS THE VERY LAST MEGASALE!!!

You are welcome to email an order and if more become available (cancelled orders or new stock) I will notify you to confirm your order.

wilba if any chips become available or a complete sid kit , please let me know as soon as and i will definatly take it off your hands. i just took a look at the video of thorsten playing with his sid that you gave him.. erm... want one!

So now as this is all over, would you mind telling us about how you found all those SIDs?

He eats a mixture of silicone, metal and ceramic, then lets nature take it's course... getting them in to the tubes is the hard part.

I've just been curious.. [wtf has happened to the :rolleyes: smiley?!?]

I'll stick to my ruinous-warehouse-somwhere-hidden-in-the-taiwanese-jungle-Theory then ;D

[could we please have those smileys back, Twin-X ?]