Adjusting ppqn for Clockbox

Midnite

Hi Guys,

Clockbox almost ready for a case but the code still needs alittle tweaking, if possible.

I'm trying to sync a Linndrum LM-2, EMU Drumulator, and a midified, heavily modded TR-606 with this clockbox.

The midi out works great with no problems into the 606, but the others require clock signal.

The Drumulator's clock input can be adjusted to different incoming ppq so it too really isn't a problem.

The LM-2 on the other hand needs specifically 48ppq to run at the correct BPM.

My question is, can I change one of the midi out's on the clockbox to send 48ppq on it's own without changing the master BPM clock divider? (I've found the divider in the BPM menu for the clockbox and changed it with no results).

Also, I can use the J14 output from the core to run either drum machine, it works great (with the drumulator atleast).

Again, I'm not a programmer so some specific suggestions would really help me ;)

M

Hi,

48ppqn means that the clock has to be sent with double frequency. With some changes in the code it should be possible to realize this (the timer rate has to be doubled, the MIDI Out clocks need a predivider) - but it's nothing what I could write down w/o testing. I guess that it needs some tweaking until it will run perfectly! Unfortunately I don't own a LM-2 ;)

Best Regards, Thorsten.