K-rAd MB6401 is complete! check out the photo tutorial. It Works!!!!

K-rAd

My name is Chris Grabowski i have been producing electronic music for about 13 years now under the name K-rAd and i just completed my first midibox.

The K-rAd MB6401 is complete.

It works it works. Thank you Thorsten Klose you rock big time man. Look what you helped me make Thorston. MIdibox,ucapps,wiki, it all rocks. I'm so glad you were able to make the info available in english as well.

Visit http://padk-rad.com/MidiBox.html to see a photo-tutorial of the making of my midibox 64. I hope this little web page will help others in building their own midiboxes. This page will be is a work in progress so check back for updated text and photos.

here are some photos to see right away without even going to my site.......

also any questions regarding the process can be asked and answered here.

148.JPG

135.JPG

129.JPG

123.JPG

090.JPG

067.JPG

032.JPG

Yeah i will write as much as possible in my photo-tutorial on the k-rad site and answer questions here if anyone has any. If you want to copy and post it all in this forum or in the wiki thats fine with me i'll host all the pics of course.

Wow that is SERIOUSLY nice work!! Love the joysticks! (to mention just one thing hahah)

Yeah i will write as much as possible in my photo-tutorial on the k-rad site and answer questions here if anyone has any. If you want to copy and post it all in this forum or in the wiki thats fine with me i'll host all the pics of course.

It's a damned shame you're taking the documentation offsite. It's MUCH better to put it on the wiki here.

</broken record>