Another 50 SIDs have arrived!!!!

djjonnyjams

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE:

Jon does NOT have the SIDs or your money! He took money in advance and now claims to have been ripped off by his supplier.

I have his contact information and am attempting to recover my funds.

If you wish to get his contact information, please PM me or email: {my username} @ k i r k o v s k y . c om

To anyone who did not recieve their SIDs, It's true. I took more orders than I could fill, and the last lot of chips that I ordered to finish the sale were never delivered. I lost more money than I could afford to repay, and I didn't know how to fix the situation. I didn't know how to tell my customers that I didn't have their money OR their SIDs. I'm sorry for not communicating. I still don't really know what I can do to fix this right away. Aside from the SID sales, I've had several other financial problems, but I've recently gone back to work, and I will be finishing a few modded commodore 64's to sell on ebay next week.

I have to retest and recount, but I do have a few SIDs left. They are the SIDs that I was saving for my personal projects, but I have to sell all my stuff now. I will begin issuing refunds for the orders that were not recieved as soon as I have the money. I'm sorry. If you didn't recieve your SIDs, please e-mail me at DJJonnyJams@gmail.com so that I can make arrangements to get you your SIDs, or your money back. Perhaps I have some other parts or things that will be useful to you as well, I'm going to make sure everyone gets what is owed to them, plus something extra for the hassle.

~Jon 

I contacted Jon several months back and inquired if he had the time to do a mod on an SX-64, we talked a few times on the phone...He seems like a nice enough guy and i felt comfortable sending him the unit....he wrote me a few times after he received it then nothing. I've given him PLENTY of opportunity to fix the matter and he refuses to contact me. At this point i consider the computer stolen, and he a thief. Obviously, I would avoid any dealings with him.

• 2 months later...