AT LAST

kris

Hello there

I'd just like to say its amazing how far this project has come from its beginnings the developments around here are amazing.

Anyway on with the subject, ive finally got someone to cut a new plate for my all in one midi-box,so after having the components for 2 years i can get on and finish it.I must be one of the slowest builders on here, life just seems to intervene some times.

The original layout i made was for dj'ing with traktor, but ive found myself not using the box for this but as  portable recording  equipment.  The new layout is for using with live muscians and mixing some beats etc from reason with them primarily in a live situation,but also as a portable recording  setup.

The box was built to run from 12v and i have a solar power setup to power it .While im rebuilding it im thinking of upgrading the cpu if i can find one of the amd 64x2 3800 energy effcient chips, that only draw 35w.I might also put a 19 inch screen in there as the 14inch one was all i could afford at the original build.

regards kris

P1010028.JPG

P1010026.JPG

P1010028.JPG

P1010026.JPG