MIDIO128 DIN/DOUT forwarding

LoneStar

Greetings,

I'm using the MIDIO128 for MIDI-controlled switching purposes using 4066 (quad cmos switches) controlled by DOUT.

I can configure the MIDI-In behavior to my liking in the .ini file (Note on -> DOUT pin 5V, Note off -> DOUT pin 0V etc).

In the given configuration, any DOUT pin follows the state of the corresponding DIN pin (given it is enabled in the ini file).

How could I change the DIN-DOUT forwarding from edge-driven to toggle, so I can use pushbuttons to switch the DOUT pins on/off?

Regards,

LoneStar

Welcome aboard LoneStar :)

Try @Toggle in the ini file :)

Thanks for the welcome :)

Unfortunately, the @Toggle in the ini file only determines how the DOUT pins react upon incoming midi messages.

My problem is, how do I get the same on the DIN-DOUT forwarding? All there is is an option to turn forwarding

on/off, when on the DOUT pins simply follow the DIN pins. What I want it to do is a DIN pin toggling the corresponding

DOUT pin, as in DIN low -> DOUT high, DIN high again -> DOUT stays high, next time DIN low -> DOUT low

I reckon I'll have to change the DIN handler code for that. Unfortunately my programming skills are practically not present.