Anyone with a PIC Programmer in UK? Sorted, Thanks!

KonTrucki

Got my MB64 project underway with kits from Mike and thought I would get the PIC from RS as I knew someone with a programmer, turns out that the programmer was a Picstart Plus and I had the same problems with the Bootstrap Loader as other people who have used this device (0 00 00 7E 40 00 01) except that I have not been able to solve my problem.

I have tried the workaround, followed every piece of advice I could find on the subject in the forum, but after weeks of trying I am getting ready to wave a white flag and ask for practical help.

So my question is, is there a member in the UK that can help me out with this, do you have a programmer, could I send you my PIC to have the Loader installed?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Phil

You're my saviour, I feel a bit foolish to have fallen at such an early hurdle so your help would be appreciated, please do PM me and I'll get my chip off to you.

Thanks to nILS as well, your offer is also appreciated, it's great to see the support available through this community.

Many thanks

Dave