Basic midi controller circuit diagram

everything you need is here already and on ucapps.de site you just need to search and read, thats it, every module comes with a schematic. and if you read up on it, it will tell you what you can do with it all.  goto the ucapps.de site and take a look at the midibox 64e you will see someones controller in there for traktor.

look here:

http://www.midibox.org/forum/index.php?topic=6043.0

http://www.midibox.org/forum/index.php?topic=2596.0

thnaks a lot ..is there are circuit diagram and PCB available in here

everything you need is here already and on ucapps.de site you just need to search and read

I suggest you do that (go to ucapps.de an read read read) before asking the same questions over and over ;)

goto ucapps its at the top of this page click the button.

then when the site pops up look down the left hand side and you will see a list of things, look for the mb64e and there are 3 options

design

changelog

tutorial

click on design and read through, there are loads of pdf files for you to look at freely

then goto the tutorial and read there.

i havent long joined this site, and the guys here are really helpful, but... and its a big but...  you have to show willing to learn yourself first, because they cant and dont have the time to babysit you through a project.

i read up and read up and read up started my build and when i got really stuck i asked questions, but i showed i had read things through the best i could first.

just my 2 cents ;)

hope this helps.