Midibox SID V2 Manual PDF

i45one

• 2 weeks later...

Thats awesome man, thanks a bunch.

Could you tell me what you used to convert it to PDF?

Its got the hyperlinks working and everything!

It even has the flash mp3 player for the clips, although they dont seem to play for some reason!

I never knew this could be done with PDF's, well flash embedding anyway.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

thanks! i'm dumb sometime, realy think i have tried and it was broken..... thanks!

by the way, i am more and more surprised by the sound of the sid: i formerly do it for the building fun, not realy knowing what the sid sound is... I was definately thinking that it will only be capable of lo fi retro sound.. But it sound in fact very actual! powerful!!! i definitely prefer it to my shruthis now! plus it provide polyphony!! it just seem to be a littel more complex to programm, and i alredy began to dream about a 6582....I have to wait 6 months: in 6 month, if my first impression are always valid, i definitely will build one! so wonderful synth!!!!

Edited by florian

Thanks, i45one!

I just printed the manual, and maybe I'll finally learn to use my MBSID V2 after several years of almost non-use... Years ago, when I upgraded from V1 to V2, I didn't have the time to focus to learn the new, dazzlingly complex user interface of V2 - with this printed manual, I just might finally fully grasp the workings of my synth! :)

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi, I can't seem to download the PDF manual from any of the links supplied here. The top two simply fail and when I try the link to the downloads section I get a page telling me I don't have permission. If anyone could email it to me I would be extremely grateful. w.james.meagher AT gmail DOT com Cheers, James

• 1 year later...