IIc and MB64

matoz

Hello all,

I'd like to know if IIc Midi modules are supported by MB64 or MB64e application?

It would be for adding some Midi Out to my project.

I have a LTC module, but i need one more Midi Out.

Is it possible to use LTC out, IIC midi module(s) Out and Core midi Out at the same time?

Thanks

Loic

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

I'd like to know if IIc Midi modules are supported by MB64 or MB64e application?

It would be for adding some Midi Out to my project.

I have a LTC module, but i need one more Midi Out.

Is it possible to use LTC out, IIC midi module(s) Out and Core midi Out at the same time?

I could be wrong.

You can use LTC out, 2nd Midi out from MBHP_LTC_V1a sch. and also add in a similar way 3rd Midi out.

I think you may connect additional 74HC00 i-c to J1 MI , MO pins as  in scheme are connected IC3 , R7, R8, J5 , socket components for getting needed out.

Hope, you will find solution !

Regards, Janis

Theoretically it would be possible to connect IIC-Midi modules to 452s, just there's no software support in MB64(e). You'd need a lot of effort and excellent programming skills to add this support yourself.

using the LTC schem you could at least add more outs, but this is like a built in throughbox, i.e. all of these outs would carry the same information.

S

ok, thanks, i was thinking about linking a second core but it is the same problem of software. I'm learning C language, but i' m at the beginning of the travel...

So, if MB64(e) support two midi out maximum, i will thinking my project differently.

regards

Loic

Perhaps we will have this options in MB64(e).2 with STM32 CORE soon...?

Imagine a MB64 with  8 differents midi OUT... 8*16 channels!!!!

I was thinking about that because i search a solution to control a 48 midi track MB Mixer, so 3*16 channels, that explain i need 3 differents midi out.

And i haven't the programmer level to change applications codes correctly. I try something but i'm very far to catch my goal if i can say it like that in english...

I have time, MB Mixer boards are not available yet and STM32Core too.

It's time to dream and imagine the design.

regards

Loic