GM5x5x5 Acrylic Sandwich Panels

Twin-X

Yay i finally made the first set:

I am offering black acrylic sandwich panels for the GM5x5x5 by nILS.

I am asking €10,- per set (the black ones or the clear type like my windows) and this includes shipping world wide. Beware that is is not in dollars. Sorry ;)

(a set exists of 1 top panel and 1 bottom panel)

It is possible to make them in a diffent color but then i am gonna charge you €15,- per set and you wil have to wait 2 weeks.

If you want a set or more send me a pm with your paypal adres so i can invoice you.

The best i could do with engraving do not expect it to be laser cut shiny. You could always DIY it by filling it with paint and wet sand the edges of the panels a bit for a better finish.

Jeffry

IMG_6724.JPG

IMG_6725.JPG

IMG_6724.JPG

IMG_6725.JPG

First packages sent out.

Some payments are still open. I will only send when payment is done.

And for people's info that claim it's expensive 4 panels to 1 adres costs me 5,7 euro + 1 euro packaging. Also for some odd reason paypal charges me 5% fee instead of 3%.

No more discounts on shipping from today ;) sorry.

Ok i have to orders that are paid and i have send them a personal message.

I broke my machine :( and i have to order a a spare part to fix it.

(pics will come later)

This wil take approx 2 weeks. And i really hope not longer.

So if you are not in a hurry i can still invoice you or you can pay me and i will put you on the list.

If you are in a hurry for windows the mb-6582 are still on stock and for the mb-seq please ask Narwhal.

Sorry for the inconvience.

Jeffry

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Yay i finally made the first set:

I am offering black acrylic sandwich panels for the GM5x5x5 by nILS.

I am asking €10,- per set (the black ones or the clear type like my windows) and this includes shipping world wide. Beware that is is not in dollars. Sorry ;)

(a set exists of 1 top panel and 1 bottom panel)

It is possible to make them in a diffent color but then i am gonna charge you €15,- per set and you wil have to wait 2 weeks.

If you want a set or more send me a pm with your paypal adres so i can invoice you.

The best i could do with engraving do not expect it to be laser cut shiny. You could always DIY it by filling it with paint and wet sand the edges of the panels a bit for a better finish.

Jeffry

Are these still available?

Lindeborg

Edited by lindeborg

• 4 weeks later...