[B] GM5 chip and single i/o pcb wanted (Finland)

Khron_X

hi!

i should have a spare chip and maybe even a gm5 board, but i'm not at home for another month so this would not be too soon, too. you could have a look at the responses to other similar requests in the Fleamarket section, you still might find someone...

but if you like to make things faster you could write yourself on that list with a couple more than you actually need ;)

http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/tk_gm5_bulkorder

i'm again on the list too, though i already got some. as you can see there's no problem getting rid of overstocked GM5!

Are you in Europe, at least? We should keep in touch; save me one chip and pcb, "just in case" :P

yep, germany. no problem, but as i said i can't really guarantee that i have a pcb left.

basically i bought more than i needed because i wasn't so sure about SMT soldering... and already shared some. now i actually need more because there are now very interesting projects which do use the GM5. but this is also no rush, i can wait until the next bulk order is happening.