Sorry to ask but i need donations

Twin-X

Everyone who donated THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!.....

We reached the goal (+plus a little extra).

Ofcourse you're free to donate still but you can donate to Wilba, TK or anyone else you respect or you can still donate to me  :P . Everything will be spend to your benefits not ours.

I fully respect the willingness to chip in a dime (or much more) to help people out even if some can't spend much.

Anyway much work for me now so i hope i can present you sometihing new soon!

Just made a donation to webhosting, but what is the difference between donating to webhosting vs. donating to development?

Thx for all your work keeping the forum running!

FWIW I'm pretty happy with SMF from a user perspective (I like midibox.org much better than other forums I use from time to time) but if a change is required then we'll all learn to live with it.

Just made a donation to webhosting, but what is the difference between donating to webhosting vs. donating to development?

donating to webhosting covers the costs of running the MIDIbox forum

donating to development buys TK some toys ;)

(I usually bypass the middle-man and send him toys directly)

• 1 month later...

)Not sure where to ask about items relating to the message board so I picked this topic)

Is there a way to upload photos to a gallery other than one by one? I have about 12 photos I took of my sammichSID I wanted to upload, but doing it one at a time, while doable, is a bit slow. Just curious!

I had a question also - is it possible to have the forum keep me logged in? Pretty much every time I go to the site I have to go to the login screen and enter my userid and password. It was loads 'o fun the first 100 times, but now it's getting a little old. It seems like occasionally it remembers me, but maybe the timeout is really short like an hour or something. I have the "remember me" box checked on the login screen but I'm not sure it makes any difference.

Thx,

C

Have you tried checking the "Remember me" checkbox on the login page? Worked wonders for me :)

It mostly works :) It depends on what the URL is when hitting the forum I have found. I think it was similar to the midibox.org forum link problem. I haven't had any problems logging in for a few weeks now though. If it says I'm not logged in, I just click on the MidiBox image in the top-left and it seems to do the trick.