Need help

djdeeg

Hello.

First greetings from Croatia and i must say that http://ucapps.de/ is amazing site for midi freaks.

I work on my midi controller for Traktor Pro and everything is set but because i am not programmer i need help with firmware.

I need something like this "MIDIbox16e V1.004 - supports up to 16 rotary encoders, 16 LED rings, 64 buttons, 64 LEDs."

but without LED rings and for PIC 18F452.

Pleae help me because i was try all firmwares from site but this is what i need........

Thanx

Aleksandar

uhm, Janis is right - you want a mb64e, that's exactly a "mb16e but for 18F452". Don't know what you mean about the LED rings - nobody forces you to build everything the firmware is capable of. If you don't want them, just leave them out.

you can also setup the pin configuration etc. yourself, you probably won't find a precompiled and configured firmware to download that's exactly matching your personal Midibox.

BTW, you should also take a look at MTE's Traktorizer project (listed under "User Projects").

S

Edited by seppoman

seppoman i know that MIDIbox64Eis what i need but how to avoid first 4 shift registers (first DOUTX module) because in firmware they are for LED rings and i don't need it.

So i need to get two DOUTX modules and connect leds only on second module?

I use "setup_midibox16e.hex" and my configuration is like this:

post-7225-126494792848_thumb.gif

Edited by djdeeg

Are you read this page, too?

http://www.midibox.o...n_dout_pin_list

As i understand , i found some missing hex values here.

At the 4-column from the left from the beginning right values are:

"Pin hex number (sw) "

0x00

0x01

0x02

0x03

0x04

0x05

0x06

0x07

from this raw the another hex values are ok

Regards, Janis

Edited by Janis1279

Just for test i connected led on first 3 pin on DOUTX.

With "setup_midibox64e.hex" everything works ok, when i press button led going on.

With "setup_midibox16e.hex" leds are always on and in editor when i change shift rgisters to button nothing happens.

Edited by djdeeg

you can also setup the pin configuration etc. yourself, you probably won't find a precompiled and configured firmware to download that's exactly matching your personal Midibox.

please read the readme.txt and the asm sourcecode (in the mb64e package) on how to adapt pin configurations to your needs.

S

Edited by seppoman

please read the readme.txt and the asm sourcecode (in the mb64e package) on how to adapt pin configurations to your needs.

S

Once again i am NOT programmer...........

This writes in my first post.

Please if is someone who can change "setup_midibox16e.hex" that first DOUTX are for LED's and NOT for LED rings.

My midi box is almost done and this is all what i need to finished this project so if is someone who want to help me ????

Thanx

• 4 weeks later...

Hello.

I need somebody who can change setup_midibox16e.hex for me.

I don't need led rings on first 4 shift registers but only led's.

I try to make some changes but with no success.

Please if somebody wanna to do that.

I was build my controller and this is what i need for finishing it.

Thanx

Hi,

I need something like this "MIDIbox16e V1.004 - supports up to 16 rotary encoders, 16 LED rings, 64 buttons, 64 LEDs."

but without LED rings and for PIC 18F452.

Pleae help me because i was try all firmwares from site but this is what i need........

I created a special .asm file for your configuration here: http://svnmios.midibox.org/filedetails.php?repname=svn.mios&path=%2Ftrunk%2Fapps%2Fcontrollers%2Fmidibox64e%2Fsetup_midibox16e_without_ledrings.asm

It will be automatically part of the next release package.

Attached you will find the prebuilt .hex file of the current release.

Best Regards, Thorsten.

setup_midibox16e_without_ledrings.hex