my mb-fm build...

robert lowell

I started late 2008 on this mbfm project. Life, school and business took me away from my projects for a while. Finally have something to show now for it. Enjoy the pictures...

Made the control panel design today and printed off a sample too, tomorrow painting the c64 case a gloss white to show off the black panel design.

- Power supply used... Velleman p8042 - bi-polar adjustable 9v with a 5v circuit added on.

- Control Surface printed on vinyl and laminated with Lexan & holes contour cut.

Edited by robert lowell

Very nice design !! i love it

do you think it's possible do make other printed vinyl face because i really need one

Good job

thanks guys, seriously looks 5x better in person too. xarolium, i am working now on some examples and templates of the popular vinyl control surfaces for the diy audio electronics community. i just made altitudes mb-808 lexan for him a few weeks back and i'm also working on his mb-sid as well. pm me and i can get you started.

• 2 weeks later...