MIDIO128 with multiple CORE modules

ggoode.sa

Hi Guys,

I've just finished soldering all the parts on three CORE boards and am now about to load the bootloader and start testing. What I need to know for the next step of the project (MIDIfying a Conn 3 manual Theatre Organ Console), is how do I cascade the three CORE modules. From reading through the various bits and pieces it seems that J11 is the place to make connections, but I think I've missed the actual instructions on what goes where and how... please point me in the right direction!

Thanks,

GrahamG

Johannesburg, South Africa

how do I cascade the three CORE modules. From reading through the various bits and pieces it seems that J11 is the place to make connections, but I think I've missed the actual instructions on what goes where and how... please point me in the right direction!
As nobody else has chimed in on this Graham, I'll see if i can answer that for you. Yes J11 is the MIDI in and out port... so yes, that's where you chain the cores together. They connect via MIDI. You might want to also take a look at Midibox link documentation To see how it can prevent a midi loop from being formed at the in and out of your sound module or computer.

Hope that helps.

Best Regards,

Julian (Fozzy The Bear)