Shipping from SmashTV

harrywright88

It varies, depending on parts and how busy. Just study the list of orders and how far down the list you are, that's the best way.

Or send him a message and ask.

He's a first class person and it's a miracle he get's all the order out, he works very hard for us all.

bassman

look smashy send kits out every day all over the owrld and i can tell you as has bassman, he bloody works hard to do so.

you gotta remember the kits leave smashy, hit the usmail depot, then hit the airport, then are handled there and sorted, then sent over by air mail, then they hit uk customs, who as we all know like to take thier own sweet ass time processing and notifying parcel force, parcel force collect the goods, then they hit your local depot, but they dont get delivered because they send you a letter that takes 3 days to arrive to tell you you have duty to pay on the delivery and until you pay you cant have them, so then you either pay on the phone ( which i do) or you goto the depot pay and collect.

personally i place my order, it gets sent express and its got online tracking which smashy always makes sure is there. and i wait for it to hit the uk, and then it gets a parcel force tracking number, in the uk the usps number gets changed to our uk tracking system numbers. and then it tells me via email its at the depot.

never had an issue with smashy parcels never will, a little patience goes a long way.

Edited by ssp