PIC CORE did not talk with MIOS studio

Pela

I guys, I'm an italian electronic student(sorry for my english) and I'm trying to realize a MIDI sequencer.

I made the pic midi core as described in uCApps, I wrote on PIC 18F452 with pickit2 programmer (by microchip) the BootLoader but when i log the core by a USB/MIDI cable to PC and I try to write MIOS (using MIOS Studio, the OLD version I suppose) the MIOS studio says that did not recive the request by core

I don't know why... I hope you know how to solve my problem...thanks!

I guys, I'm an italian electronic student(sorry for my english) and I'm trying to realize a MIDI sequencer.

I made the pic midi core as described in uCApps, I wrote on PIC 18F452 with pickit2 programmer (by microchip) the BootLoader but when i log the core by a USB/MIDI cable to PC and I try to write MIOS (using MIOS Studio, the OLD version I suppose) the MIOS studio says that did not recive the request by core

I don't know why... I hope you know how to solve my problem...thanks!

Welcome!

Start Here

Then let us know how it went!

Have Fun,

LyleHaze

Thank you for your help but I did not find the answer for my questions, I realized the MBHP as described in uCApps, I write the bootloader with PICkit2 but when I connect the MBHP to PC the MIOS did not find the PIC...

Other people have had the same problem?