OPL3 (MB-FM) Chipset Bulk Order #4

Wilba

i ordered a few more chipsets because i once read this:

quote from TK http://www.midibox.o...8.html#msg84718

MIDIbox FM: MBFM V2 is planned for far future (probably not this year). CAN support for linking MBFM with "slaves", or controlling MBFM from MBSID control surface can be expected. MBFM V1 firmware is running fine on PIC18F4685

well, IF this ever happens (multiple OPL3 synth like the MB6582) i'd be glad to have enough OPL3 chipsets.

but if it's not likely to happen i probably do not need all the guys as replacement for bad soldering anymore

:D

edit: of course i'll stick to my order no matter how realistic that is. but also won't stand in the way of any potential sammich aficionados!

Edited by rosch

As originally planned, I will run this bulk order of OPL3 chipsets in between the current batch of sammichSID kits (packing now), and a batch of sammichFM kits (January?).

I have in stock 100 OPL3 chipsets, which is enough for 50 sammichSID kits (assuming all kits come with OPL3 chipsets), plus another 50 spare for this bulk order. I am assuming that there will be some people cancelling their order in this bulk order and choosing to buy a sammichFM kit instead... plus there are always people who join bulk orders and then never follow through to actual payment. So 50 spare for this bulk order is IMHO plenty.

^ I agree with snoozr! When can we sign up for some sammichFM? I'd be down for that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have emailed everyone that sent their details to grizz already.

If you did not receive an email, or want to join this bulk order, just email me: Jason.S.Williams@gmail.com

There won't be any "This bulk order is OPEN/CLOSED" type posts. This will be an ongoing bulk order while I am still selling sammichFM kits, so you can contact me at any time to get some OPL3 chipsets, and if I have spares, I will sell them, if I don't have spares, you can wait until I get more.

That is all. Carry on.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...