A copy of Traktorizer - Traktor DJ controller .

DarKM4N

Hi ,

After talking to the first builder of Traktorizer i started my own build :)

Here i will post pictures of the build as soon i progress , so far I etched my PCB's and done some soldering as well as programming the PIC and see it working in MIOS :)

See you soon , Mihai .

post-7629-127248749344_thumb.jpg

post-7629-127248750321_thumb.jpg

Today i finished the board .

I hit the first problem , I connected one Nokia3310 LCD useing this http://www.ucapps.de/mbhp/mbhp_lcd_pcd8544_single_mios8.pdf diagram , I loaded MIOS and got the Operation System MIOS8 from MIOS Studio but nothing is displayed on the LCD .

I then loaded Traktorizer firmware .. same .. nothing is displayed . I tryed connecting the LCD to S1 pin .. nothing .

Also after loading traktorizer firmware i see a lot of activity in MIOS studio on the MIDI IN screen , is this normal ?

Is there any way to test the LCD's ? I verifyed all the soldering and connections to the core .

Thanks !

• 2 weeks later...

Today i finished the board .

I hit the first problem , I connected one Nokia3310 LCD useing this http://www.ucapps.de/mbhp/mbhp_lcd_pcd8544_single_mios8.pdf diagram , I loaded MIOS and got the Operation System MIOS8 from MIOS Studio but nothing is displayed on the LCD .

I then loaded Traktorizer firmware .. same .. nothing is displayed . I tryed connecting the LCD to S1 pin .. nothing .

Also after loading traktorizer firmware i see a lot of activity in MIOS studio on the MIDI IN screen , is this normal ?

Is there any way to test the LCD's ? I verifyed all the soldering and connections to the core .

Thanks !

Hi

here a quote from my homepage (latest Page updates) -> http://mte.bplaced.net/LatestPageUpdates.htm

# 24.07.2008 Traktorizer goes to Version V4.01(Beta)...LCD-Function completely removed...

Regards and sorry for the long delay

MTE

They are very good , solid cases .

Before I tryed to use a Cisco 2950 1U case but it's to small and the top is much more flexible than the Nortel case . I managed to get the SMPS from the Cisco , it's small and provide 12+ and 5+ :) the Nortel SMPS is too big ( triple size ) .

I'am working in telecom industry and have a lot of discarded networking devices , they make very good cases ( and SMPS's ) for DIY projects :)

I will post photos as soon i progress .

Mihai .

Why did you removed the LCD's ?

The LCD-Function was just a try for a gimmick, but the programming was too hard for me....Im not a programming genius :drool:

Best Regards

Edited by MTE