sammichsid Spannungsregler **FESTGESETZT**

bob1

Hallo,

habe die Anleitung nicht kapiert und die Spannungsregler eingelötet ohne Kühler. Schlampig rausgelötet und neue gekauft

L 7809CV u.

L 7805CV

Nach fertigstellen geht nun leider der Sammich gar nicht erst an und Messungen sagen dass nach den Reglern nichts mehr ankommt. Habe ich nicht die richtigen Spannungsregler drin und wie wäre die korrekte Bezeichung?

Danke in voraus.

B

whilst this would be an interesting approach I'm not quite sure what to do with that kind of wisdom.

But I can tell you about my problems in english Monsieur.

I think I held the guide upside down and therefore soldered the CVs before applying the heatsinks. I killed them in the process of removing them (+ high pitched screaming and yelling for my mommy).

Got two new ones, tho without the letter L in front but I was told they're supposed to work by seemingly competent professionals.

Sammich no worky worky and voltage tests show the regulators are the last hop.

*Posted in the german Forum to make sure the next ones I try are 100% the right ones, don't know if Aussies and se Germans do it alike (Labeling stuff!)

Edited by bob1

:D

7809 and 7805 are standard parts, with same specs made by many manufacturers. They are unlikely to be the problem.

Perhaps while desoldering, you broke a trace or pad. Try checking connectivity to other parts. All the traces connecting the voltage regulators (and the two power diodes) are on the top layer and should be easy to follow.

• 2 weeks later...

Solved:

PCB felt my wrath when desoldering the CVs after mistaking the warmup part in the manual for the actual soldering process. 5V CV "in" suffered some damage. Had to put some solder on the upper part of the PCB to fix it. Now I get around 7,9v into the CV.