[S] 200 RJS TP216x LED Switch 8mmx8mm - France

ptitjes

Hi,

I'm still getting rid of stuff that clutters the garage... :p Among that there are these marvelous :

100 RJS TP2161-Y Illuminated Switches Yellow filter with White LED

100 RJS TP2162-R Illuminated Switches Red filter with Red LED

Those are fully back-lighted 8mm x 8mm x 18.5mm switch with rubber contact and 1mm travel.

They are really well designed as you have the switch pins available at both ends of the part. So you can trick over your LED lines on your PCBs.

You can find the datasheet on the web page for that product:

http://www.rjselectronics.com/?Switches_LED_Illuminated:Small:RJS_TP2161_Switches

Note that the photos on the page and the datasheet are not well serving. Those parts are really beautiful. I had samples before choosing to buy them.

I had them for 3.16€ each, so I'm OK to leave them for 300€ for 100. Shipping from Paris and payment through Paypal.

Best regards, Didier.

Wow! Everybody should just grab for those switches - This is an amazing discount of 5.06%!!! And of top of that, imagine that you even get them out of 2nd hand. Not 1st hand... no, no... 2nd hand. Isn't that just a great deal? :sick:

Sorry Didier, but I couldn't hold myself back and I'm still :no: my head.

Edited by Screaming_Rabbit

Hi Screaming Rabbit,

Hope you are going well!

Wow! Everybody should just grab for those switches - This is an amazing discount of 5.06%!!! And of top of that, imagine that you even get them out of 2nd hand. Not 1st hand... no, no... 2nd hand. Isn't that just a great deal? :sick:

Sorry Didier, but I couldn't hold myself back and I'm still :no: my head.

I don't take it bad :p

I don't know if you should say second hand when they were *even not put out* of their package. Should I say second hand anyway ?

I had a good price for the quantity. Those kind of parts are quite expensive and I believe they still have their values as they were kept in good condition. I believe they value that price.

If you think I'm wrong and you are interested, you can still propose for less. I'm open to negotiate but you must understand I hope to recover enough money. As you might have understand reading my last posts, I'm in some urge to dispose all of my electronic material for some serious personal reasons. So you know their original price, I made a proposal, just do what you believe is right to do.

Maybe my limited vocabulary lead to this misunderstanding, which I can understand. However I never told this was a *great deal*, but I believe it is a good enough one.

By the way, checking the packets, there only is 96 yellow switch (TP2161-Y) so feel free to propose a deal.

I hope this post is not too fiery for the forum's policy.

Best regards, Didier.

I hope this post is not too fiery for the forum's policy.

... I don't think so. I actualy expected much more gun fire :tongue:

There would actually have been no reason to justify yourself this extensively or even at all.

After I posted my comment, I thought that I better would not have done my "thinking loud".

It's not of my business anyway.

It's just when I think about "Fleamarket", I don't think about 5% off the new price... but it's not of my business.

Greets, Roger

• 2 weeks later...

I propose a new deal:

2.90€ each for less than 50 switches (>8% rebate)

2.70€ each for 50 switches and more (>14% rebate)

or 490€ for the whole lot of 196 switches (2.50€ each, >20% rebate)

Best regards, Didier.