LDC 40x2 Displays (and some other) for sale or trade

cups75

Hi everybody !

I have a bunch of 40x2 LCD displays to sell or trade. :shocked:

I have taken them off some unused control panels that have been wasted after some years in a warehouse.

They are mostly unused, most of them are backlighted (green light, black characters).

I have also some other kinds (2x16, graphic etc...).

They were never tested until now, I only know they were good working on the control panels, anyway I will test before sending.

Satisfaction guaranteed: if something goes wrong, I can change it upon receive of the not working LCD!!!

If you are interested, don't hesitate to contact me: cups75@yahoo.it

I can make pictures and send them upon request.

I think 10€ would be a reasonable price for a 40x2 display with backlight, add postage fee and the LCD is yours. I ship anywhere on this planet...

Since I am planning to build something for me too, I can also trade them with SID chips, rotary encoders, PIC micros, EEPROMs and any hardware you can offer, just keep in touch, make an offer and we can surely make a deal.

My purpose is not to make money :no: but to help the community (me too) with some trade or little sell: I have many LCDs, too many for a single guy.

Anyway, have a good day !!! :thumbsup:

Matteo aka cups75

Edited by cups75