AIN support

robotfunk

Now I know encoders are the best way to enter notes in a sequencer, but I was just thinking (aloud), wouldn't it be nice to record, and play back, complex control voltages from my modular analog synth...

Is this feasible at all? The main obstacles I can think of are signal resolution and temporal resolution..

sequencer v2.4 (or V1, don't remember, it was 5 years ago) based on MB64. but not sure it supports AOUTi've checked, it supports. but it is a bit complicated

you should seriously think to seqV4, it has amazing features which make it play alone, you don't need to enter complicated sequence, it is enough smart to play music without human !

another advantage : encoders allow total recall

and just to argument : V4 supports AOUT on 8CV+8gates very well. config can be memorised, you can name your outputs with the corresponding parameters of your modular for example. store your studio setup config, etc ...

you can also add 64 trigger outputs for an analog drum machine

V4 is controllable by USB through your computer. have a look at BLM16*16, it is amazing

Edited by julienvoirin