light control

damiano

Good evening everyone

are new to this and Diu furum this world-midi

I wanted to create a MIDI interface on the basis of midibox 64, which serves to draw the scene for my

management software lights

I serve the switches that trigger midi notes, at most 50. I would use the switches

momentary, but the function is a implemetare aceensione static, I'll explain:

When I press a switch (momentary), the note to go on, I press a second time and back off the note.

Obviously these switches must be related to LEDs, been displayed to the state of the note!

.... This thing can be implemented simply by software? or do I use the flip flop

configured as a bistable multivibrator, in order to perform the on-off!

and then I will require an additional 10/12 momentary switches, which perform the function of momentary on-off notes, I

explain:

I press the switch, the note is on, leave the switch and the note to be off.

third requirement.

I manage, 12/15 against change, from flying to the value 0 127.

then 4 / 5 of these, I would manage with rotary encoders, with dedicated LEDrings. and if possible other via potentiometers.

You can do this project?

All these settings can be done easily by programming via LCD and keys. or should do it

through the first programming firmware pic??

what and how many integrate cards, I have to buy / build for this project??

Welcome, damiano,

Some infos about possibily button modes you can find in the MIDIbox64E Tutorial V2.x article under Midibox64E .You do not need to use the flip flop circuit to toggle the value .

May be you can draw the simple schematic diagram of what you wish to build ?

The basis of the midibox project is the Pic microcontroller based Core module (for the most of projects ). For the buttons and the encoders are used the DIN modules, for the leds ( ledrings ) - the DOUT modules. The potentiometers (> 8 pieces ) are connected to the AIN modules.

Regards,

Janis