Transparent "Waldorf" Knobs

Hermes

I am in search of some transparent "waldorf" knobs the ones under ALBS part no 863062, that WIlba or subatomicglue have used in their MB6582s. I understand that the part is out of production, but does anyone know if there is any possibility to track some and where? I need a set of 15 knobs for my MB6582, but if not possible, I wouldn t mind getting a quantity of 40-50 of them, or start a bulk order provided they still exist somewhere. The knob looks like this, I am chasing a transparent blue - gray tinted or clear diffused one, but any transparent colour will do in the end :rolleyes:

post-3614-081733300 1285109298_thumb.jpg

If anyone has a clue please drop a note and if someone has any spare ones please PM me

Edited by Hermes

Apologies for the double threading nILS, I thought about that before posting twice, in the sense that my post has to do both with parts seeking and fleamarket issues, so instead of writing two distinct posts with different subjects and contents, I tried to save some time by writing about both issues in the same post and just posting twice as I did :rolleyes: If that was against the forums rules, by any means apologies again, next time I will separate things ...

• 3 weeks later...