Traktorizer, where is information?

faxtrode

Several days ago I founded video about Traktorizer device project. I payed interest to this project, because I decided to make multipurpose dj mixer with different audio effects for my younger brother and I think it is more cheaper to do such one by myself, than to buy any mixer with simular functions for the same price(price for radioelectrronic equipment). But I can't find any documentation or description in details about this project on the web, except video on YouTube.Do anybody has information about this project(schematic and etc)? It will be so wonderfull if anybody share such info with me. I'd like to built the same)

I sent to this email my question, but nobody answeres? it seems this email is not in use. Nevertheless, may be anybody knows where no find this info else? May be anybody has info about a simular project of audio dj mixer with effects such as flanger, echo and etc? and can send me details to email. It would be so wonderful to get such one!)

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...