I am looking for........

rossdeluxe

5K€, you can have mine...

ok, just joking, would not sell it for that low amount of money... :-)

it is really not that difficult to build your own. Search this section, there may be hints and descriptions what to buy and how to build it ;-)

and, it is great to make music on hardware that you´ve built yourself... just consider it a preparation... other musicians have to exercise their voices, tune their pianos, we have to use a soldering iron - so what...

Edited by Hawkeye

5K€, you can have mine...

ok, just joking, would not sell it for that low amount of money... :-)

it is really not that difficult to build your own. Search this section, there may be hints and descriptions what to buy and how to build it ;-)

and, it is great to make music on hardware that you´ve built yourself... just consider it a preparation... other musicians have to exercise their voices, tune their pianos, we have to use a soldering iron - so what...

Thanks Hawkeye.

I'm planning to build myself.

I just have to look for the pieces, you can give me some advice?

Here in Italy is not easy to find these pieces, however I decided to build it myself with the help of a friend who understands more than me. :yes:

yes, it will be a seq v4 - will probably take a few more weeks before it is completed, though :)

i would recommend you order a core32 pcb and kit and 3x din and 3x dout pcb + parts kits from smashtv (links in the tutorial) to be on the safe side...

Then you can start to solder the core32 which is the heart of your seq v4. This is already described in the tutorial.

Edited by Hawkeye

Then you can start to solder the core32 which is the heart of your seq v4. This is already described in the tutorial.

Well, if you're completely new to electronics, maybe you'd better "train" on the DINs & DOUTs which are said to be more resilient (and far less expensive than the CORE if you break something).

I'm in the process of midifying an old analogue organ console, started with the pedalboard and keyboards rewiring, up now to about 400 desolder, rewire and resolder of the contact pins, and still not happy with the results. I imagine I'll train some more on the keyboards before I start on the PCBs :laugh:

yes, it will be a seq v4 - will probably take a few more weeks before it is completed, though :)

i would recommend you order a core32 pcb and kit and 3x din and 3x dout pcb + parts kits from smashtv (links in the tutorial) to be on the safe side...

is what I will do.

begin to assemble the STM32 is the first step.

I ask you something legendary Hawkeye??

where the card is securely and led encoders, where you order??

:ike:

sorry, did not understand "the card is securely"

leds will be most likely special-format dual color leds from digi-key or reichelt, but choose anyone you like

rotary encoders (not potentiometers) are alps stec encoders from reichelt

For a detailed list of proven-to-be-working control surface parts, have a look at Wilbas page regarding his control surface: http://www.midibox.o...seq_parts_guide

Also read the hardware options section of the mbseq manual on ucapps.de to understand which modules you need and how they are interconnected:

http://ucapps.de/mid..._manual_hw.html

Good luck!

Edited by Hawkeye

sorry, did not understand "the card is securely"

leds will be most likely special-format dual color leds from digi-key or reichelt, but choose anyone you like

rotary encoders (not potentiometers) are alps stec encoders from reichelt

For a detailed list of proven-to-be-working control surface parts, have a look at Wilbas page regarding his control surface: http://www.midibox.o...seq_parts_guide

Also read the hardware options section of the mbseq manual on ucapps.de to understand which modules you need and how they are interconnected:

http://ucapps.de/mid..._manual_hw.html

Good luck!

perhaps I have not explained well.

I talked about the PCB's. I solved it by the bulk order recommended by Wilba.

You build a seq 4??

thanks H

Edited by rossdeluxe

you just need to wait... make sure, that your forum profile contains your valid email address... at some time Wilba will contact you... If you are planning to order in SmashTvs shop (AVI Showtech), wait a little as rumours say, that he might have Wilbas Control Surface PCB for sale later ;-).

All in all, you need these things:

* Core32 + parts kit (SmashTV)

* Wilbas SEQ-V4 Control Surface PCB (SmashTV or Wilba)

* Wilbas Control Surface parts (Wilba)

* two 2x40 character displays (e.g. Ebay)

* a sequencer case (use your own or look out for a case bulk order)

* and a CNCed Aluminum Frontpanel (FPE/Schaeffer AG).

Bye,

Peter

Edited by Hawkeye

you just need to wait... make sure, that your forum profile contains your valid email address... at some time Wilba will contact you... If you are planning to order in SmashTvs shop (AVI Showtech), wait a little as rumours say, that he might have Wilbas Control Surface PCB for sale later ;-).

All in all, you need these things:

* Core32 + parts kit (SmashTV)

* Wilbas SEQ-V4 Control Surface PCB (SmashTV or Wilba)

* Wilbas Control Surface parts (Wilba)

* two 2x40 character displays (e.g. Ebay)

* a sequencer case (use your own or look out for a case bulk order)

* and a CNCed Aluminum Frontpanel (FPE/Schaeffer AG).

Bye,

Peter

ok, i'm wait! :sleep: