[dubsteppish] thisisthashit - viruz unknown

DenDer

Hi guys, finished SIDDER last week finnally so i made a test track.....i've started to listen to dubstep a while back and especially tracks by Joker and The Widdler draw my attention.....

So check out this track made with my SID station....the stuff is sequenced by Cubase and i'm using Battery as my sampler for the drums....please leave some comments but keep in mind that this is a track in progress.....this track contains samples from the album Nobody Does It Better by The DOC and samples from the movie Hellraiser.

http://soundcloud.com/wifi/thisisthashit-viruz-unknown

Sounds great dude :thumbsup:

If you want the DubStep you need to Crank the kick and hit that Bass Hard with some sidechain Compression!!!

Thnx dr dude...read your profile at SC...you're a madman...;) Do you know where my sister is? :)

But anyway....normally i only use my pc for sequencing and not for sampling activities....got a lot of outboard gear but i'm in the middle of rearraging my studio....check my myspace for my gear list....also all mixing in this track was done in the box.....and to be quit honest i tried to get sidechaincompression in Cubase (i use SX2) with my Waves bundle but routing this is a hell and i never got it to work so f*ck it.....i just dont like DAW's.....

I can't say...

There's been so many :devil:

I'm all hardware too. I don't understand the computer routing at all. Don't take my advice to seriously. I just learned how to sidechain over the holidays :blush: Now it's on everything I do! (1 song) I'll post my first dubstep attempt soon.

Sounded good bud :thumbsup: :thumbsup: