[WTB] MB6582 window

Digineural

mb6582 just has an ordinary rectangle piece of acrylic glued to the underside of the panel.. mine has, atleast :) i didn't see anyone making 'custom' ones?? Maybe i missed this, but i can guarantee that an ordinary (maybe smoke-tinted) piece glued to the underside looks very very nice. You can see a photo of mine here! Funky display colors is cause by the camera angle, and you can see that the inside edge is aluminum-color, though Wilba suggested in the build instructions to paint it black with a sharpie or something - yeah, i'm a rebel :geek:

Now, if i could just remember the thickness.... well, it can be found in the build instructions too :tongue:

I did buy a custom acrylic window from the forums. It was 5 euro deal and has the window at the same level as the CS surface ... really nice add!

i can't remember who I bought it from, but the stamp says: 27-10-09 Nederland €1,54 :thumbsup: Thank you mr. Nederland

5mm thick , it works well with a 1,5mm panel

i fixed mine with silicone and it works well .

if you want to use a 2mm panel you have to "adjust" by sand ,it's the advantage of 5mm.

sorry for late answer and happy new year .

http://picasaweb.google.com/catchreboot/SidPanels#5558064292242333810

http://picasaweb.google.com/catchreboot/SidPanels#5558064292242333810

I didnt build the Seq yet. I´d really like to.

I already signed up at the Wiki Bulk Order for some parts.

Would buy the Seq Windows from you again, if you let build some...

So maybe its a good idea, yea.. I guess some other people like to have a finished design on their boxes :)

greetz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...