gm5x5x5 Bulk Order #3

nILS

Hiya *,

this is to inform everyone on the gm5x5x5 preorder list that bulk order #3 is happening now. :frantics:

The order is hereby closed since there are only as many gm5 chips left as are preordered at the moment. If you fail to reply to your PMs or do not pay on time you will lose your spot to some happy fellow midiboxer. If you are not on the list right now and hope to be one of the happy fellows, post "I wanna be a happy fella" in this thread - do not PM me or put yourself down in the list on the WIKI.

As for the bad news - since the order quantity is well below the last orders there will possibly have to be a price increase of around ~1-2 EUR per PCB.

As usual some people signed up with names that are different from the user accounts. Those are:

smrl

Handgemacht

seug

funkyflashfive

If you are one of those, send me a PM right now or you'll drop off the list.

nILS

I don't know who these "happy fellas" are but I would like to know if we're at the paying stage yet. I just visited this board for the first time in weeks and noticed this thread, and it's unclear from this thread's OP whether we're at the payment stage already. I don't think I've received a payment request, but I don't want to miss out... thanks.

Since the forum downtime delayed things a little bit, I'll try to work out the numbers and get back to everyone with invoices and PMs to the potential happy fellas with PMs towrds the end of this week maybe start of next week :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I noticed this bulk order too late but is there any chance I can still buy a board, or maybe two, with gm5 chip from you?

Cheers'

Roel

Since the forum downtime delayed things a little bit, I'll try to work out the numbers and get back to everyone with invoices and PMs to the potential happy fellas with PMs towrds the end of this week maybe start of next week :)

• 3 weeks later...