House Burgled, Midibox Sid Stolen

herr_prof

Hey guys,

I don't post here much, but I wanted to alert you guys to a stolen midibox sid that might appear on the net. I posted the information below in the hopes that one of you might see it for sale either online or in the New York City area. You can contact me via our website. Thanks for reading!

http://toilville.com/?p=200

Sorry to hear about this! I most likly will not be finding it since I am in norway, but one thing I thought of - does the mb6582 have any serial numeber printed on it or anything else that makes it totally unique? It would be easier to identify if someone sees it on ebay or similar... one could ask the seller also...

As he said that the thief did not take the power supply, that is a pretty good indicator, together with a photo, I would think. If it showed up on ebay, ask a few insider questions and see how well the seller can answer. Unfortunately, I am not so sure about success rates when it comes to getting back the MBSID, based on such evidences...

mmm, well housebreaking is a crime, after all. so i think if these items can be found on ebay he can have the police do further steps, like interrogating the seller, as one can assume that there might be other stolen things to be found, too.

fortunately it's very likely to be noticed if a 6582 appears on ebay.

good luck man.

Edited by rosch

• 2 weeks later...