Just a simple Midi controller for Traktor

stewe93

Hy everybody!

I find the MIDIbox project awesome . It's great that there are people whom sacrifice their money and their time for this project and help the others!

I have been reading on the site for a week, and now i have some quetions(I'm a newbie) . These are the followings:

- I want to make a simple DIY midi with STM32 core (I like the usb port) . It contains 15 pots and faders (5faders and 10 pots) , 3 encoders , 46 buttons and 29 leds. My question is this :

- Do I need to write program ( .hex file ) , therefore traktor could realise e.g.:press the button (e.g.:Ch03NoteC#3) ??

- If I need to ,where can I find C programm language's programming guide for my project or could anybody help me a little ?

( If there have been uploaded documents about the topic , please link it ) ( I'm not good at writing programmes :) )

If my core is shipped . I would like to share the full project step-by-step with pictures and videos .

If you are not into programming, you can simply use the old PIC core and a cheap MIDI to USB interface.

The Midibox64 / Midibox64E software is available for the PIC and well proven.

By the way, a controller with that amount of inputs, including encoders is not "simple".

It's not highly complex either, but just not "simple".