Help me please!

Gigilord

Hi, I need help from one good boy :)

I have two project with midibox core32 in working but... I need the software :(

The first project is composed by a midi keyboard connected to the midiIN1 on the core, two AIN module connected to the core for scanning 45 pots and an expander connected to the midi OUT1. All the midi message from AIN, MIDIIN 1 and 2 have to merge to the MIDIOUT1 and 2.

The second project is similar but th midi messages have to be forwarded to the USB interface to work with a pc and ahve less POTS (40).

Is there an angel who want program the software for this project? I'm not able to do it... :frantics:

erm one question...why didnt you use a pic core and a finished application like mb64(e) when you´re not able to program the core32 app needed? Blinded by teh shiny? unsure.gif

Of course it might be someone starts right now and i hope you´ll get the help needed but honestly i think it is very unlikely to find an coding angel when code monkeys are fairly rare these days...

And by rare he means "busy" :) Thing is, people that read this might think "why would I do it? You can do it. Everyone can. You haven't even tried. And still you want me to spend my time on it?".

So at least you should write down a detailed and precise and concise description of what exactly you need the app to do.