my midibox all in one mk2

kris

hello there here are some pictures of my midibox all in one remake, i first made this a few years ago but ive recentlty finshed a new mixer layout for it at the same time i upgraded the computer components and put a 17inch touch screen into it.

ive changed the software that i use and am currently trying to get it to work with ableton live and reason5 rewired i am having problems with this so any advice would be gratefully received

regards kris

post-3661-065040500 1297256624_thumb.jpg

post-3661-011132100 1297256650_thumb.jpg

post-3661-058862700 1297256683_thumb.jpg

hello there

the problem im having is when i assign say the first slider to an audio track in live its okay, but all of those 8 sliders on the midi box are then assigned to that one slider in live.

(i hope ive made that clear)

i know i can alter this by altering the midibox64 app or is it the sysex values i dont know how as i havent had to do it before so a link to the imformation i need to read would be amazing

regards kris

Edited by kris

You´re faders and knobs all send the same midi notes. That´s the reason why you face this problem.

You can either edit them - like findbuddha said - manually with the edit events section or upload a config file you´ll find in the

applications folder and compile with a perl script.

like so often RTFM ;-)