Sale request MBSIDv2

QBAS

Hi,

My live was change, I skipped from hardware to software, mostly because lack of space at the table. Now it’s my time to ask you about possibility to sell midibox, because I’m no using it at all from years, and need money for software. My friend is interested in one of mine midiboxes that I could sell him. Of course without your permission I will do nothing. I’m rather no interested in get biggest price that is possible, I wonder if my propose of prices is good for you, and if you can give me overall agreement.

Story:

I have almost finished (from 2 years not touched) SIDv2 with 8 sids, vfd 2*20 display, ugly panel (custom made) and switching PC PSU (not-so-best-option-but-works) inside. My friend would like to buy it and he ask about price, so here I am with my question:

Can I sell to my friend in suggested price ~240 euro, one midibox consist from:

• box 25 euro (custom made, rather ugly, but with all connectors and even fun and PC power supply inside
  • panel on top 62.5 euro (vfd display 2*20 , control surface C, plus 2*DOUT and 3* DIN modules mounted from the bottom)
  • 4* CORE and 8* SID modules 145 euro total
  • Full memory module 4 euro
  • 5 euro for scrubs etc

I have many ready to use spare modules , and know he need interface MIDI also, he is ineterested in both additional options:

• additional GM5 USB MIDI for 12.5 euro with montage and connection inside midibox
    • second option is putting inside also FM module with CORE and memory for it , plus change the power supply (there is enough space for it): 30 euro

Please tell me your opinion. Thank you.

Best regards,

QBAS