Newb Question

LSDave

Sorry if im missing something here. I have a built core module and DIN module, and i am not sure what i need to do to get this working. I can do a full sys ex dump from the core module so i know the module is working.... to a degree. Do i need to load midibox64 application?? I have sysexbox and vmidibox. I've seen something about using a pearl script to compile a sysex from an INI file.. do i need to do this and then upload that to the core?

Any help or links to a thread that explains this would be great.

Im not asking for you to write it all out, just link me to what i should be doing next.

Thanks in advance

David

Hi david,

And welcome to our community :thumbsup:

The site http://www.ucapps.de/ is really where it's at! Here you can find details of all midibox project. Go there, locate 'MIDIbox64' in the sidebar to the left, and read to learn more about your next steps.. You box is closer to finished state than you might think, so prepare for play-time very soon :smile:

This is our forum, and you should hang out here for help/questions, information and general fun! If not ucapps site gives you all the info you're looking for, you should also try searching the forum.