peculiar problem

kris

hello there

i have a most peculiar problem that really has me confused, i completed my all in one midi-box and after the usual trouble shooting etc all seemed to be fine. The other day i even got it interacting the way i wanted with reason and abelton,after being in heaven and playing with it for about 4-5hrs it started producing random midi signals

so i thought it was something to do with ain interconnections again, after in inspecting the wiring i couldnt see anything wrong. so i thought to re-install the midi-box app this i did with mios studio2 when using this after installation there where no random midi signals (problem solved i thought)but when i go back into midi-ox at first there are no random signals but as soo as you touch a pot this signal just repeats continually (which ever pot you touch is the one that repeats continually)this is just in midi-ox and not mios studio it also works fine in reason and abelton obviously i could just use it as is but its a bit worrying any ideas to what is is would be gratefully received

regards kris

ps i tried reinstalling midi-ox