Sammich Sale Request (Australia)

Futureman

Hey all.

I'm selling my Sammich as I've got a big arsed 6582 with keyboard.. so while the Sammich is cute, it's no match for it's big daddy... And I've got some serious SP-1200 GAS.

It's 100% complete and works perfectly. (I didn't actually paint the text, but I prefer it that way)

Assuming this is ok to sell (TK,Wilba,Nils) I'd like to sell to a forum member.. and someone with a decent amount of posts who actively contributes to this place.

Price?

$300 AU. + Postage from Australia

(This does not include power supply)

Please let me know if there are any problems with this post.

Cheers

Mike

This is from the first batch, with amber LCD and red LED's.

POIDH?!?! Lol

Here is a pic from another thread with it's bigger brother, this was before I removed the protective paper.

(I believe I was the first to complete one from the 1st batch.. does that have historical value? Some would say yes)

post-5534-053529600 1298342276_thumb.jpg

Edited by Futureman

(I believe I was the first to complete one from the 1st batch.. does that have historical value? Some would say yes)

I suppose... but it is offset by unpainted engraving and no protective paper to assist in painting it.

Should the lucky buyer want painted engraving, I have a spare top and rear panel, which I can post cheaply worldwide, I think 6 AUD will cover it.