midibox boards, new 24/96k soundcard + other items for sale

Artesia

Clearing out alot of old stock here, so many ebay listings going up over the coming weeks.

* First lot: Assorted Midibox & filter pcbs - mix of diy boards and prefab.99p starting bid

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150572442349

Item no: 150572442349

midibox.jpg

* Second lot: Unused behringer fca 202 - 24bit 96k soundcard - firewire 2 in 2 out .99p starting bid

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150571975718

Item no: 150571975718

fca202.jpg

* Third item is a Matrix ukp2100x Switch Mode amplifier - 2x 1050wrms at 4 ohms, used with some scratches but in good condition. fixed sale price £350:

{see my other items}

113amd.jpg

* Fourth item 2x Vintage Leak 60s 12" speaker cabinets, hifi, unloaded - 99p starting bid:

{see my other items}

* Fifth item Viking phoneline strobe for hearing impaired x 3 - 99p starting bid:

{see my other items}

* Several Dead computers in need of attention & misc bits:

{see my other items}

* 4,800w pa speaker system - 4x cnc'ed Staiper 18" miniscoops loaded with used, but well looked ater 4 ohm 800wrms fane 18xb drivers + 4x Mid tops comprised of 1x beyma 12g350 350w 99db/1w drivers + 2x beyma cp16 annular ring tweeters, new build - £1700

(picture below shows two previous cabinets of this design, tops are not the same as those proposed, to be built shortly)

m182m.jpg

* 11,000w Horn loaded pa system - complete with 3x matrix xt3000g amplifiers & 1x xt2004 - switch mode (New & manufacturer is prepared to honor a 3 year warranty from date of system purchase). Also comprises of 2x behringer dcx 2496 crossovers, enough heavy duty armored 3 phase style cable speaker leads to place cabinets either side of an artic truck trailer with plenty of room to spare. Cabinets consist of 8x single lab 12 loaded cabinets of a design somewhat like that of the dual lab 12 (includes a custom cooling system i devised to use airpath to cool driver directly) cabinets around 18.5" x 45" 36" & weigh 60kg. Long throw directional mid tops, large format consist of each: 1x bms 4594 1.4" coaxial high frequency drivers capable of 300hz to 20k, coupled to a horn which includes 4x bms 8 inch drivers for low mid range coverage. Whole system fits perfectly in a luton van with room to spare. Guide price around £8,000 (primarily owned by an associate, who will negotiate the matter of a sale). Very sensitive, directional, clean & powerful as hell ..good for medium to large indoor events and moderate sized outdoor events.

bx1j.jpg

* Future listing (renders to be added) - 2x 16 driver Tower hifi speakers cnc machined, comprised of 4" Wharfedale modulus full range drivers. total power each 500w rms, predicted senstivity 96-100db/1w ..frequency range 60hz to aprox 20k, Height 6ft, width 6 inches, depth 10 inches. - Starting bid with no reserve expected to be £300.

wharfi.jpg

More pictures and details to follow shortly....

Edited by Artesia