how to troubleshoot

ultra

i've had my blm pcb made, but i'm not sure it's working properly.

my configuration is 2 scalar circuits and all the switches (haven't put in the leds yet) on a single board. i'm not sure which app to use to test it. i've compiled and tested blm and blm_x in the examples folder on the svn, as well as blm_scalars under controllers. should i at least get a response on the lcd or debug window when i hit a button?

i'm just not sure where to begin with troubleshooting this.

thanks,

ultra

i must have killed my brain designing this thing, b/c i overlooked some fundamental things.

it's working, and the only problem i'm having right now is that the buttons on the second scalar circuit aren't working. should they work automatically with the blm_scalar firmware?

i inserted a debug message (to the mios studio terminal) into blm_scalar.c to make sure BLM_SCALAR_NUM_MODULES was set to 2, and it is. but i've also verified all my electrical connections on the pcb and they're fine. so i really have no idea where to go from here. someone please help!