SammichFM Shipping Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!

Snoozr

Just got mines. Looks great. Nils sure had fun designing the base pcb! Probably the most artistically designed pcb i've seen. Way to go boys!

Oh and the smd is easy with the sticky flux provided with the kit. Excellent call there. It is a must.

Tut Tut Wilba, what with the promises it'll be ready before the kits arrived. ;)

Guess you underestimated the efficacy of your Antipodean postal services!

No, I underestimated how much time it would take, and overestimated how much time I had. I expected to finish it by the 6th April.

It's finished now, but I will add some photos of painting the engraving and probably discuss power supply options in more depth. I got a bit lazy with this one and haven't actually measured current load :whistle: OPL3 is so much lower than two SIDs that it wasn't as important, except when you need to tell other people what kind of plugpack to get.

This looks like a conspiracy to me! :frantics:

How did you sell 50 kits without announcing it here?

I only saw some pics of prototypes in the gallery, and some vague comments about it.

Where else could i have looked?

Edited by Imp

I only saw some pics of prototypes in the gallery, and some vague comments about it.

Ask really nicely and Wilba might come up with one for you. I suspect he may have an extra or two stashed away. ;)

People in the OPL3 chipset bulk order were offered kits, and then a few people asked me directly to get on the list.

It is now officially announced:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...