Where do I post info about midi-enhacement software

MusicScienceGuy

Hi all.

I've created free, open-source table-driven midi integration software for faster, flexible instrument building. All inputs on a PC can become midi inputs, as needed, with easy reconfiguration and integration with other midi stuff. So where on MIDIbox, do i post it? Do I submit it as a project?

The online description can be found here: My link and you can download the Max/MSP source, executable and manual here: http://www.altkeyboards.com/file-cabinet.

A few highlights of Integrator:

· Adds sustain, pitch-bend and modulation controls, via one or more touch-pads or a mouse, to any midi system with a Win/Mac PC .

· Can trigger any note, control command, pitch-bend, or preset action at the touch of a key;

- Converts your PC-keyboard into an auxiliary midi-input controller and keyboard.

· Works especially well with 2-dimensional instruments like the Axis-49 and -64.

· Enables features that are normally considered “high-endâ€, such as keyboard splitting (parts of a keyboard playing other instrumental sounds), key-modulation or octave-shifting at the touch of an assigned key.

- other goodies

Ken. www.MusicScienceGuy.com

Hello Ken

May be placing the link here: Wiki ... e.g. under "MIDI"

Do I submit it as a project?

... I think in this case this doesn't make sense, since I think you'll keep maintaining your Website and make updates from time to time (... any ADMIN think different?).

Thanks for sharing, though I didn't study your tool too much yet... but what I read sounds good :smile:

Greets, Roger