Cross Me Off Your Loser List

JRock

me alzo doesn´t carry loozer lists, the definition per se is questionable :-)

nice intro&lead&drums - i find it a bit depressing in tonality when the voice kicks in, but that may be just like it was meant to be :-)

greets,

peter

nothing is something worth doing

Edited by Hawkeye

That's cause you guys are winners :thumbsup:

Probably very few people could get so much done (gracefully might I add)and still have time to pump out tunes. Maybe :sorcerer:

It's some girl I know. I feel dirty having my number in the same phone as the other people she knows... :whistle: I'll leave it at that...

Thanks

Okay, after I heard this in the morning, I instantly had to think at this scene from shaolin soccer:

But take no offence, your guitar and singing is great. Just the voice sounds like it's recorded with a $5 microphone. Borrow or buy a quality mic and work some EQ/compressor on it. I would love to hear the difference. :heart::alien::heart::alien::heart:

Edited by kristal=

>> Beware approaching the Doctor though for he is well known to frequently be intoxicated on a potent combination of PCP, Absynth and Amphetamine

Teehee, I didn't want to ask what substances you need for that kind of singing, now I know :D But this is great stuff, please remix the track and make a high quality version out of it.

Damn! That's cold Kristal. :brr: he he he

Between you an Wilba I can't get no love :poke:

I'll be retracking the vocals. I just posted it up to chew on for a little while.

Catchy song though. Like it or not, I'll bet it's stuck in your head...

Next up is some FM Wobbles I'm working on.

Thanks for reading my bio! :nuke:

Yeah, sometimes (every morning) I just need a little kickstart First Thing :wacko:

Edited by JRock

@Jay: Nahh, you will always have my love, even though it's a little cold sometimes. But love is love! :heart: I'm sure you discovered new areas in singing, no man has discovered before. Consider my criticism being a matter of technical nature, not questioning your artistic talent. The song is indeed catchy!

i actually like the way you sing.

it just sounds way more ambient than the rest of the recording. also there's some level changes/volume modulations that seem a bit strange when listening.

but the singing itself is cool.

I'm sure you discovered new areas in singing, no man has discovered before.

grin.png that effort has already been made by Herbert Grönemeyer!

Edited by rosch

grin.png that effort has already been made by Herbert Grönemeyer!

+1! A MBHerbie synth is def on the build list. Shouldn´t be too complex :phone:

Keep it up, JRock, I always like listening to your sounds - and forget that girl :)

Edited by Hawkeye

@JRock: Feel happy not knowing him. He made one or two decent tracks, but then he somehow started to make pseudo-deep music and the radio stations didn't stop to contaminate the ether with his music. And in Germany you are obliged to pay fees to the stations, even though you don't own a TV or listen to the radio. An internet connection is enough for mandatory payment. :pirate: That's the reason why artists like him stay big beyond their "best before date". :sick:

But well, enough negativity for today. I recommend "Welle:Erdball" for interesting and well-crafted German music. "Tanzpalast 2002" or "Arbeit adelt" are nice tracks made by them.:yes:

• 4 months later...

Thanks for the advice :thumbsup: I just recorded right in to the sampler to get the scratch vox down. It was close to what I wanted but slightly out of tune here and there; so I added some Chorus :sorcerer:

The more I listen to it the more I like it :thumbsup: It does what I need it to.

I wish I could sing more like this:

Or This:

:whistle: