MIDIbox SEQ Aluminium Desktop Case

TK.

I guess this means I have to pull my finger out and get a batch of those power switch/socket PCBs made up... :)

Would it be more sensible to have them shipped with the cases? I like any idea that saves me from more packing and customs forms :frantics:

It's never to late, as we are always able to order new batches :)

Current state: we got 10 black cases. Unfortunately they were a bit more expensive than expected (overall costs ca. 75 EUR per piece, this includes taxes, shipping Heidenreich->Nils, etc..)

Next week I will know the costs for a batch order with >= 50 cases - they should be less expensive.

Best Regards, Thorsten.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in for two black cases :)

I'd like to know more about those extruded rails in there too, it looks like they can flex to accommodate different angles?

I'm wondering if rails like that can be ordered from McMaster.com or somesuch.. with access to them we can make arbitrary-sized cases out of flat panels from Shaffer

Edited by moogah

I'm in for two black cases :)

I'd like to know more about those extruded rails in there too, it looks like they can flex to accommodate different angles?

I'm wondering if rails like that can be ordered from McMaster.com or somesuch.. with access to them we can make arbitrary-sized cases out of flat panels from Shaffer

I've looked. No luck. I'm pretty sure they are made by magical elves in the Black Forest somewhere and exclusive to Deutschland. Slick design though, should talk to FPE about it.

Edited by Altitude

• 1 month later...