MIDIbox SEQ Aluminium Desktop Case

TK.

Okay folks let´s do it

This is the First Round and it would be end on 8.July 2011

The Price for the Box would be depend from the count of orders! That means when the amount is 70 we get a better price.

Example ( can be different from the real price depends on the ordering amount)

Price p. amount 10 25 70 pieces

EUR €/St.: black 69,00 68,10 67,10

silver 70,00 69,10 68,10

Please calculate this in your currency self

At first this Bulk Order isn´t include the Front and Rearpanel!!!

Everybody on the list get a PM from me with a Sheet that must be filled!

It looks like this:

MIDIbox username (or real name)

Postal Address (including country)(please include your real name with your address)

Email address

PayPal Email Address must be the same as

Quantity of Enclosures and his Color: possible colors are nature and black

Allien

ben Downstream

2343 NE San Rafeal st.

Portland, OR 97211

USA

Email: allien@gmail.com

paypal: allienpaypal@hotmail.com

Quantity: 2

Color: black

Just only answer the PM

Don´t ask for an Paypal adress from me. Everybody get a Special Invoice from Paypal with all cost and paypaltaxes!

Ok the Deadlines are

For registering 21.June

For paypal 8.July

Thanks for listening

Schrittmacher

Edited by Schrittmacher

Hi,

It's great this is going to happen finally. But I would like to make sure I understand:

We need to register by 12th June. So do we just send you a PM to say "I want to register"?

Are you shipping from inside Europe? (there are new tax laws in my country and packages from outside EU take 3 months in customs!!)

Thanks in advance

David

Hi,

It's great this is going to happen finally. But I would like to make sure I understand:

Everybody on the list get a PM from me with a Sheet that must be filled!

Have you sent the PMs already? So far I have nothing, but sent you a PM today to make sure I'm registered!

Are you shipping from inside Europe? (there are new tax laws in my country and packages from outside EU take up to 3 months in customs!!)

Thanks in advance

David

[edited] because I forgot the quote

We need to register by 12th June. So do we just send you a PM to say "I want to register"?

If i understood the post right,

once you're on the list http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?do=show&id=tk_mb_seq_case_bulk_order before june 12,

you'll receive a form to fill. after that you have to sort the fundamentals/finances (until june 30) which is a no return point ))

thank you Schrittmacher for doing that!

you say

At first this Bulk Order isn´t include the Front and Rearpanel!!!"

does this imply you have intentions of distributing them altogether with the enclosures or separately, in some way, too?

I did not receive any PM or form to fill, but I sent him my info last week anyway, just before the June 12 deadline. Today is 2 days after the deadline - has anybody received a PM or heard anything from Schrittmacher since the post on June 2?

I don't want to rush anything, I'll get my case when I get it, and I appreciate him running the bulk ... I just don't want to be left out!

Hey Folks,

sorry for my late Answers!

I was sick in the Last days and didn´t sent any mails.

The Bulkorder is still running and the Deadlines are a little bit shiftet to following dates.

For registering 21.June

For paypal 8.July

sorry for this delaying

Today i write the missing messages to all.....

Thank you for your cooperation....

Marco

THX to all!

Summary on this Bulkorder

48 Orders ..... :thumbsup:

23 paid! ..... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This Bulkorder is closed! :tongue:

Thanks to all for fast payment! I hope the rest can pay so close as possible then we can order very soon.

For all questions regarding delivery Time! The Company gets into Vacations between 1.-19.8.2011! When we order at the second week in July the manufactur need 4 weeks to complete the order.

I hope they will, send this to me at the end of July! Then i start shipping to all at the Bulkorder. Delivery Time for oversea is maybe 3 weeks. Europe maybe 2 weeks and germany a couple of days.

Everbody get a message from me when it´s shipping.

Please do not message to me like "where is my case?" etc. .... you get a message.

Until the end of Month, don´t forget to pay the Invoice!

All payments must be complete until 8 July

THx at all again.....

Marco aka. Schrittmacher

Edited by Schrittmacher

• 2 weeks later...

Julian, good to see you're interested in these enclosures, too.

After these boxes are distributed, i would like to order a set of mbseq panels of yours, down the road. No hurry for me.

:thumbsup:

I do not have the pcbs, however, i want to have one of the enclosures so as i can be 100% certain of the measurements for the panels, especially to test the slot in the enclosure that the front panels slide into.

At some point, of course, i will get the pcbs and make the whole device, but i seem never to get time for personal builds!

Thank you,

Julian