MIDIbox SEQ Aluminium Desktop Case

TK.

payment sent!

julian i will take one top/back panel from you for sure l8r.

tnx.

I know that itlld be nice for the panels to come to people at the same time as the cases, but, whilst i do know the case dimensions, i think that, for the sake of a small delay, it would be better for me to wait untill i have an enclosure in my hands to make 100% sure that evreything fits right, before i cut a load of panels.

I know from so many other things in the past that you can look up a dimension off a datasheet (of a jack bush diameter, etc) and then you measure it in real life, with a good set of verniers, and the two numbers are not the same!

If i have a case in my hands, i can use real-world measurements to make certain that evreything fits together as nicely as possible : ) I think being sure is worth a short delay : )

If i have a case in my hands, i can use real-world measurements to make certain that evreything fits together as nicely as possible : ) I think being sure is worth a short delay : )

definitely! how much would you charge for a front and backpanel? when time has come, I would like to buy both of them from you, too.

Definately! Take all the time thats necessary. I'm in for a set of panels too! :)

definitely! how much would you charge for a front and backpanel? when time has come, I would like to buy both of them from you, too.

The 2mm panels, which are the ones that come in all the different colours / finishes should be GBP 85 for the top, and GBP (unknown at the moment) for the back.

The 3mm panels, which come in matt black, and natural (silver) only would probably be GBP 100 for the top, and GBP (unknown) for the rear.

To give referance to this, Wilbas price optomised file, if ordered from schaeffer, would come to just over Euro 150 inc tax, for the top section alone - which, at the median conversion rate is currently GBP 131 - ie 31% higher than my 3mm price!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What's the status? Did we miss their vecation?

I'm wondering why Schrittmacher doesn't answer. He was online two days ago:

Last Active: Aug 21 2011 13:35

At least he could tell us when he ordered and when he expects the cases. His last posting here

was 2 months ago. :unsure:

I sent him a PM, maybe he didn't subscribe to this thread.

• 2 weeks later...

He Folks,

a was very busy at the last time and had a lot work laying down. Family problems too. Sorry for this long delaying on this Bulkorder. I have send the order an the case will be manufactured. I hope that i can send the first case until end this month to you.

Please have a little patience again....

Sorry again folks.

Greets Marco

• 2 weeks later...

Schrittmacher canceled the order because of personal reasons so we are now organizing them in smaller groups. There is an upcoming Germany/Austria mini order which happens when we reach 10 cases. We are currently at 6. Seven if you'd like to join and take one case. Please contact the user flip then as he is the organizer.

Edit: 10 is reached. flip is ordering the cases now.

Edited by sonicwarrior

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm in contact with www.heidenreich.de for manufacturing nice looking aluminum desktop cases based on their

"Multiformis" system which can be used for 17"/3U frontpanels like Wilba's MBSEQ frontpanel, but also for other purposes/MIDIboxes.

Hi,

too bad I missed all the bulk orders :/ Slightly off-topic, but did anyone use Heidenreich's front plate service when the box was ordered? If so, any comparison to Schaeffer's service?

Thanks,

freddy

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

PS. The minimum order quantity for cases is 10 and it is cash with order for new customers.

new customer meaning buying from Heidenreich directly right? Not some one form MB Fourms?

If we can get 6 more to join in... I may want two myself if the cost is low enough.

I'll have to look into why the LPC would not fit. It seems like there would be plenty of space.

Chris

Edited by Echopraxia