New colours for mbseq panels...

julianf

As some of you know, ive been concentrating on lowering the costs on the mbseq panels, by cutting them in 2.0mm

What id overlooked is that the colour range availible is so much larger in 2.0.

Ive allready shown the gloss blue and gloss black panels, but ive recently ordered in some other colours.

The matt red is shown below -

gallery_5349_7_60308.jpg

Ive ordered enough of this to make 4-off the above panel at present, but the metal was actually (for some reason i dont really understand) quite a bit more expensive than other colours, so im unsure if i will order more when its gone.

Ive got another colour in the latest order too, which i have not yet cut, but i think it could be equally as smart.... (watch this space! : )

Below are shots that you have seen before of the gloss finishes (which, again, are not availible in 3.0mm)

gallery_5349_7_96431.jpg

DSCF9719.jpg

...possibly, but i was more interested in highlighting what was availible.

So, it was more of an announcement as to the colours, than an invite to buy & that was why i posted it here insted of in the fleamarket.

But i do understand that there is very little border between.

I (personally) have been trying to decide what mbseq desktop finish i want from the current group buy (black or silver) and the availible colour of the front panel will influence that decision long before i cut myself a panel (as it may influence other people long before they come to purchase a front panel)

I guess if i had have done it the other way arround, i could also have been critisised for trying to post information in the fleamarket section! : )

I (personally) have been trying to decide what mbseq desktop finish i want from the current group buy (black or silver) and the availible colour of the front panel will influence that decision long before i cut myself a panel (as it may influence other people long before they come to purchase a front panel)

Are these panels for a rackmount config? I'm planning to get in on the desktop buy and need to source a front panel. thanks

I guess if i had have done it the other way arround, i could also have been critisised for trying to post information in the fleamarket section! : )

Oh come on... :rolleyes:

Ultimately, what you want is sell something, which is totally legitimate, but it belongs into the fleamarket forum section.

Oh come on... :rolleyes:

Ultimately, what you want is sell something, which is totally legitimate, but it belongs into the fleamarket forum section.

Ugghh...

Its because of your comments that i havent even signed on to this group for months.

Do you really think that i sat here thinking "How will i become a millionaire - i know, ill sneakily post in the Midibox Seq section, rather than the Fleamarket section"

Is there even a price tag on any of the panels?

I sell panels, sure. Everyone knows i sell panels. I wanted to let people know, specifically, about the colours, as i (personally) had been considering them in relation to the case bulk buy (indeed, i put my name on the wiki for them months ago for a silver case, but i now think that ill go for black, as i think itll look good against the matt red)

I sell panels on many groups. You know i never encounter this sort of petty jumped up non-moderator policing anywhere else but here?

I almost didnt bother making these 2.0mm panels (which save people a hell of a lot against going to FPE - which quite a few people are actually gratefull of!) because of your (yes, your personal) flak when i even suggested making them.

Are these panels for a rackmount config? I'm planning to get in on the desktop buy and need to source a front panel. thanks

Yes, the ones in the photos are all 19" ones, but the same colours can be used for the desktop enclosure. In that case, the rack ears will obviously not be included, and a milled slot will be cut along the edges of the panels, so as to slide into the recess in the desktop case.