PCB bulk order

Philippe Nocq

Hi everybody

I should want to buy a PCB but when i open the bulk order,

impossible for me to find “Edit this page†button (top left corner) on the screen of my PC, it dont appears anywhere !

Could anybody explain this mystery to me ?

Thanks for your response.

Philippe from France

Thank you Rosch for your quick answer, yes , I think that the bulk order is close these days. I'll have to look from time to time to see if Wilba make an other one.

I'm sure now that it is not a bug in my PC as I thougt before your gentle response.

Best regards and thank you again.

Philippe Nocq :flowers:

btw, i'm not sure if this bulk order is active at the moment. but you should be able to find out about it on the forums.

Hi guys,

It is definitely active, just quiet.

Long answer:

I have been working my way through the list for a couple of months now, privately letting people know when I have a kit/PCB ready for them.

The kits are very labor intensive to produce and some of the parts have lead times measured in months, so I thought it best to avoid further wait time by simply having it ready to ship when I email you.

Short answer:

If your name is on the list, you will eventually get an email and forum PM from me, and I will have it ready to box up into a postal projectile to fire in your direction. :)

Best regards

Tim

Short answer:

If your name is on the list, you will eventually get an email and forum PM from me, and I will have it ready to box up into a postal projectile to fire in your direction. :)

@smashtv: Thanks Tim, gr8 to hear things are working for all of us. Just wanted to ask are the pms sent according to the order of the list, and if yes, what number have we reached so far? (eager to get the soldering gun on my hands again.... :)

Edited by Hermes

• 1 year later...

Hello everybody

Since June 2011... I'm waiting for news about  my Wilba pcb preorder. Monthly,  i take look at the list,  I see names and names after mine in the list and nothing to let me know when I could at least command my pcb !

Is it normal ?

Eternity is very long, particularly to the end !

Philippe  :logik: