TK.

MBHP_CORE_LPC17 PCB bulk order

132 posts in this topic

If you are able to do that I would be glad.

Bey bey.

Consider yourself 'weggejorist'

For the non-dutch guys here. It's a comment from the website GeenStijl, when they remove a post. As their virtual moderator is called Joris von Bloghausen. It seemed like an appropriate statement in this case :ahappy:

Edited by Shuriken

Damn,

After reading this topic I think the term "language-barrier" has evolved to have a whole new meaning for me.

(my 2 cents.)

Now, for my actual question: is there currently active bulk-order-list for mphp-core-lpc17 PCB?

I'm in the process of harvesting info and parts for building a MBSEQV4L, so that's the reason for me asking.

Regards,

Asko

Damn,

After reading this topic I think the term "language-barrier" has evolved to have a whole new meaning for me.

(my 2 cents.)

Now, for my actual question: is there currently active bulk-order-list for mphp-core-lpc17 PCB?

I'm in the process of harvesting info and parts for building a MBSEQV4L, so that's the reason for me asking.

Regards,

Asko

The board is available here http://www.midibox-shop.com/buy_lvo.html

The board is available here http://www.midibox-shop.com/buy_lvo.html

I was shuffling through the SmashTV store for kits and parts required for building the MBSEQV4L, but thought that bulk-order might be a bit ´cost-effective´, cheap-ass-no-money-student as I am.:) Thank you for the link, though, think I'll just add the CORE_LPC17 to the cart as well.

Regards,

Asko

Will there be a bulk order some time soon? 6€ was a very interesting price for good quality...

there will be no bulk order anymore for the LPC17 core since they are readily available from SmashTV

(full kits even!)

click here: SmashTV's shop